Value Impact Partnerships make it clear what our customers save each year
Edmonton Valve's mobile warehouse is just one of the many ways we are providing our customers with cost savings. The VIP program is a tool used to showcase the many cost savings we provide our customers.
For the past several years we have been offering a special kind of VIP Program to many of our customers. The letters stand for Value Impact Partnership, a way to show how Edmonton Valve & Fitting has evolved from a component supplier to a solutions provider and, most importantly, a valued business partner with our customers.
Over the course of a year, we can provide services that help customers save time and money. For example, we often provide inventory management services at no extra charge. That means we may go to a customer once a month and check what they need for inventory, draw up an order and have the products delivered. This frees the customer's warehouse staff to do other work, and eliminates freight charges.
Our VIP program also includes:
- Supply chain efficiencies: The best parts are only the best parts if you have them when you need them. Edmonton Valve & Fitting makes sure you get them on time with solutions such as our mobile warehouse.
- Procurement enhancements.
- Energy management, field engineering and custom solutions services.
- Specialized training programs, safety installation, safe product selection, industry experts and seminars. Swagelok experts are glad to show you and your staff the latest developments in fluid system technologies, on site or online.
- Product evaluations, substitutions, fitting reclamation, and assistance with sourcing non-Swagelok products.
It adds up
It is not uncommon for us to perform more than 100 value-added events each year for a single customer. The cumulative savings can become substantial. While the savings will vary from company to company, they typically are more than 25 percent of what the customer spends with us each year.
That's what the VIP program tracks. We quantify those savings in a report. Usually we do it once a year, but we have recently automated many of our processes so that we can quickly gather information and report out savings whenever anyone wants to take a snapshot part way through the year.
Large and small
VIP is not just for large customers. Many smaller companies take advantage of our value added programs.
This year we ran 129 VIP reports, covering more than half of our yearly business. Many of these reports cover several customers plant or branch locations, which in itself is a benefit. Many of our customers are not aware of the extra services we are providing throughout their sites. Our VIP reports help them see what we do at multiple levels, giving them a greater awareness of the savings that are generated in various customer departments.
Would it make sense for your company to take part in our VIP program? Find out by calling 780.437.0640, or contacting us through our website.
- Losing Steam? Send For Our Swagelok Energy Advisors
- Seek Suppliers That Help You Prepare for Recovery
- Swagelok Listens, Our Customers Reap the Benefits