Swagelok grab sampling panels are simple to operate. This 90-second animation shows an example.
Our customers need a reliable grab sample system that can be available across multiple sites and between site locations and still support specific application needs. That's why Swagelok has developed a number of standard grab sample panel designs for use in all types of plants and facilities where fluids are being processed.
Two system types allow for capture into one of two types of containers — pressure‑containing metal cylinders as found in the Grab Sample Module (GSM) or non-pressure‑containing glass or polyethylene bottles as found in the Liquid Only Sampling Module (GSL).
Standard panel designs
Part of the value of a Swagelok grab sample solution is that you're getting a standardized offering available in just about any location. That adds tremendous value for those with multiple sites. Plus, no need to worry about adjusting your sample because of a system limitation. We get it correctly configured from the start.
Another part of the value is Swagelok grab sampling panels are simple to operate (that's not the case with a number of other options we've seen). For example, to operate our Standard Gas Panel:
- Turn sample valve to VENT
- Release the quick connect (at the top of the cylinder)
- Connect your sample cylinder to the quick connect and close the clamp
- Connect the hose the cylinder’s bottom
- Open the cylinder valves and turn the sample valve to SAMPLE
- When the cylinder is full, reverse the process (watch the animation for details)
Three ways we can help you with grab sampling today
- Click to schedule an assessment—Improve your sampling systems reliability with an expert, in-depth evaluation of your sampling systems, from tap to grab sample station
- Click to use our Grab Sample Product Selection Matrix—See a summary of common system criteria and the grab sample system recommended for each combination
- Click to view our Grab Sampling Systems Application Guide—Browse the available Swagelok grab sample system configurations