Video: How Swagelok's Grab Sampling Systems Compare
by Katie Reid, on Thu, Aug 23, 2018 @ 15:08 PM
Straight talk from pros, including Swagelok Field Service Technician Stacey Phillips, on the difference between Swagelok Grab Sampling Systems and other options on the market.
"Every customer has a different set up in their refinery or their their area that they're working in. We have that localized capability to customize and we can go out to their site and see exactly where they're putting them. In that sense we have a little bit of an advantage."
- Stacey Phillips, Field Service Technician, Swagelok Edmonton
Grab sample systems should be tailored to exactly meet your needs and simple to operate. Achieving that means having local, on-the-ground support.
Key advantages discussed in this video include:
- Swagelok grab sampling panels are simple and easy to operate; that's not the case with a number of other options we've seen.
- A lot of our competitors work through distribution networks that don't have a lot of experience with fittings and valves; here, we are fittings and valves experts and we are adding another component to them.
- Some of our competitors really seem to operate as parts suppliers; we think in terms of fulfilling customers' exact requirements through design optimization, customization, fabrication, assembly, and ongoing support.
- Our forensic capabilities are unmatched; if, for example, an analyzer cannot get the kinds of readings needed or is getting faulty readings, an operator will come and take a physical sample and bring it back to the lab to either confirm or diagnose an issue with the actual processing unit.
- With Swagelok, customers know they are getting a standardized offering available in just about any location, that adds tremendous value for those with multiple sites.
- Our customers can actually view prototypes and handle modification and tweaks to their design on-site with our field service technicians.
Three ways we can help you with grab sampling today
- Schedule an assessment—Improve your sampling systems reliability with expert, in-depth evaluation of your sampling systems, from tap to grab sample station
- Use our Grab Sample Product Selection Matrix—See a summary of common system criteria and the grab sample system recommended for each combination
- View our Grab Sampling Systems Application Guide—Browse the Swagelok grab sample system configurations available