Swagelok Safety, Installation, Bending Virtual Seminar (2 hours)
Please fill out the form to register or to indicate interest in holding a private session.
Many technicians handle routine tasks like assembling fittings by feel. Tens of thousands of data points show that connections done that way usually aren't quite right. So they leak—impacting safety, quality, emissions, and costs.
Topics we cover
Tube fitting installation. Use of an inspection gauge. Retightening. Intermixing materials and parts. Assembly of a burst sample using the learned skills. Tube bender set-up. Making basic bends. Bending offsets. This two-hour seminar builds knowledge and skills needed to minimize leaks.
Who can benefit
Those who procure, design, install, inspect, or maintain tubing systems can benefit. Fabricators, contractors, technicians, engineers, draftsmen, quality control experts, safety engineers, and those in procurement have found it useful. (Please note that this course does NOT replace the full-day certification "Swagelok Essentials Course.")
Scheduled seminars (you can also host a private session)
- Please fill out the form to inquire about scheduled dates or booking a private session.
After we receive your online registration, we will follow up soon with an order confirmation and request for payment (or to discuss a private session, if you check that box in the form).
What is included
Every course attendee receives instruction from one or more Swagelok-Certified Trainers, all course materials, and a Swagelok Certificate of Completion. Maximum of six attendees per seminar helps ensure high quality.
- Online, using the Google Meet or Microsoft Teams platform
- Equipment, tools, and supplies are shipped to you beforehand
- Burst samples and loaner tools/equipment are shipped back afterward
- Ready to sign up? Please use the form on this page to register.
- Interested in hosting a private seminar? Other questions? Please give us a call at 780-437-0640 (business hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm M-F.) or email email@example.com