Download catalogues on gauges and more
Swagelok gauges provide accurate pressure measurement for industrial, ultrahigh-purity, and sanitary applications. They are offered in a wide range of pressure ranges, dial sizes, connections, mountings, and options to support a wide range of customer requirements. Fill the form to learn about industrial and process pressure gauges; ultrahigh-purity pressure gauges; sanitary pressure gauges, and more.
Variable Area Flowmeters—G Series and M Series - Glass and metal (armored) tube models, including miniature armored model; Highly accurate measurement even at very low flow, with individually calibrated scales based on flow tests; Flexible and adaptable to specific system requirements; High quality, durability, and repeatability; 1/8 to 1 1/4 in. process end connections.
Vertical Flow Sensors—FV4 Series - Features: Senses increasing or decreasing flow in gas systems; Actuates an electrical switch at a predetermined flow range; Welded 316L SS construction; Working pressures up to 5000 psig (344 bar).
- Pressure Gauges, Industrial and Process, PGI Series - 40, 50, 63, 100, 115, and 160 mm (1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 4, 4 1/2 and 6 in.) dial sizes; Accuracy in accordance with ASME, EN, and JIS; Available with a variety of end connections, including Swagelok® tube adapters; Center-back, lower-back, and lower mount configurations; Stainless steel and reinforced thermoplastic construction; Available unfilled or liquid filled.
- Pressure Gauges PGN Series - General Purpose Gauge with ECE R110 Approval
- Pressure Gauges, Ultrahigh-Purity and Clean Dry Air, PGU and PGC Series
- Pressure Gauges for Sanitary Industries, PSD and PSF Series
- Pressure Gauges for Panel Builders—PBG Series - Monitor vacuum and positive system pressures up to 15 000 psi, 1000 bar, or 100 000 kPa; 2 1/2 in. (63 mm) dial size; Fits industry-standard 2 9/16 in. (65.0 mm) panel hole cutout.
- Positionable Pressure Gauges, PPG Series, Models B, P, and S - Eliminate alignment problems; Available with 63, 100, and 115 mm (2 1/2, 4, and 4 1/2 in.) dial sizes; Monitor vacuum and positive system pressures up to 10 000 psi, 600 bar, or 60 MPa.
Industrial Pressure Transducers—Standard Industrial (S Model), Explosion-Proof (E Model), Intrinsically Safe (T Model) - Accuracy 0.5 % of span limit point calibration (0.25 % of span best fit straight line); Broad selection of pressure ranges, engineering units in psi, bar, MPa, kg/cm2, and kPa. Pressure references of compound, gauge, or absolute; Available with a variety of electrical connections and output signals; Available with a variety of process connections including flush diaphragm and Swagelok® tube adapter
- Digital Pressure and Temperature Transducers, PTX Series - One device measures both pressure and temperature in near-real time, DeviceNet™ network interface
- Digital Valve Control Module, VCM - Up to six network-controlled pilot valves, LED valve status indicators, Integrates easily with conventional or Swagelok modular platform component (MPC) systems, DeviceNet™ network interface
Temperature Measurement Devices
Temperature Measurement Devices, Bimetal Thermometers and Thermowells - Easy-to-read dial sizes with dual and single scales; 50 % over- and under-range protection; Stainless steel construction.
Quick help from our local team
If you need help right away, please call our office at 780-437-0640.