Custom Solutions

Meet deadlines, lower costs, and solve fluid system design challenges with Custom Solutions. View 16 examples at this new page.

Visit page | Request support →

Ready to Help You

We ship daily. Will-Call is open. Click through for an overview of our products and services. Take a free line card.

View page | Request support →

On-Call Expertise

Get help diagnosing & resolving fluid system issues with our 24x7 Field Advisory Services On-Call Technical Support.

View page | Request support →

Emergency Parts

Urgently need Swagelok components? Please call our main office and follow prompts for Emergency Services.

Call 780-437-0640 | Request support →

Mitigating Risk

We are staggering shifts, working remotely, and more. Our Covid Response Page provides the latest information.

View page | Request support →

Local Swagelok technologists

Local field advisory services

Am I losing money from leaks I don’t know about? Do my samples accurately reflect process conditions? Are the right materials selected to prevent corrosion? Our technicians can help...+

Visit page | Request support →

Swagelok technical support

Experienced technical support

Because of the many materials, products, and technologies available from Swagelok, it may be tough to pick exactly the right part fast. We have a team of experienced pros to help...+

Visit page | Request support →

Speedy support from local team

Speedy business support

Need a quote or ready to place an order? Billing or account issue? Trying to track down some literature? Please call 780.437.0640 (7:30am to 5pm MT) or message us anytime...+

Visit page | Request support →

Three locations serving northern & central Alberta

Please message our local team. We monitor closely & try to respond fast.

Essential Solutions

Use our team of experts to address your fluid system challenges. View →


GB Series Valves

Need 6,000 psig valves with more flow, for sour gas? They're here. View →


FX Series Hose

This high-pressure metal hose is constructed of stainless steel. View →


Steam Sampling

See common errors in steam sampling and 6 keys to doing it right. View →


Quicklook & Line Card

See what we offer at a glance and take our updated line card. View →


API 682 Seal Plans

Most facilities have a pump or mixer that acts up. We have a solution. View →


Grab Sampling Systems

Our reliable systems are locally configured and fully supported. View →

Buy Now

Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news

We post some content only on LinkedIn. Please join us.